1 lb of fresh raspberries
8 oz sugar
6 floz water
4fl oz of champagne or sparkling wine
4sprigs of fresh mint
1desert spoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
3 rounded teaspoon of powder gelatine (4 leaves of gelatine)
3 tablespoons of water.
- Boil the sugar, water & mint leaves.
- Allow to cool. Add the champagne & lemon juice
- Sponge the gelatine & add to the mixture.
- Place the raspberries in ramekins & add the sugar mixture, and a little chopped fresh mint.
- allow to set 2 to 3 house & serve with freshly whipped cream